Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day Seven of Shinmas

Today's first post for Shinmas comes from "Oh She Glows" with a fantastically simple and delicious roasted tomato and basil pesto. Slather it on sandwiches, dress up some slaw or fold into your vegan cheese and bake with some nice pasta for a great meal. The roasted tomnatoes and aromatic basil are sure to make anything delicious.
 
"Oh She Glows" is a fantastic blog filled to the brim with beautiful photography and enticing recipes, it is also filled with a lot of heart. I've been a fan of this blog even before I started blogging myself and this recipe was absolutely perfect for Day 7. In my opinion, its filled with the raw richness and kindness of Angela - the author of "Oh She Glows". Not only are there beautiful recipes and sights - there are few times that you WON'T see something related to a fundraiser or giveaway posted.
In this blog you truly see an ongoing journey and its much more than a recipe blog.

I think that when you step inside and see what I'm talking about, you can experience it for yourself and roam through. Its a fantastic blog from the heart. :)

Oh She Glows Blog Link: http://www.ohsheglows.com/
 
 
Something that would be absolutely fantastic to go along with that delicious sauce is my friend Susmitha's Neat balls. A super surprising ingredient in them? Turnips! They're filled with lots of flavorful goodies and the two recipes would be a great, tantilizing meal!

Veganosaurus Blog Link: http://blog.veganosaurus.com/
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey how did I miss seeing this? That roasted tomato-basil pesto looks delicious! Thanks for featuring my neat balls alongside. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...